How to send Whatsapp messages in a few minutes?
This guide will help you integrate "WhatsApp Messaging Platform" in just a few minutes without any deep integration with your product.
To Start sending WhatsApp messages all you have to do is, connect our webhook with your system to relay any data/trigger an event.
You can follow these simple steps to set up your Whatsapp account for sending messages.
1. Register as a Meta Developer
2. Enable two-factor authentication for your account
3. Create a Meta App: Go to developers.facebook.com > My Apps > Create App. Select the "Business" type and follow the prompts on your screen.
4. Scroll down the list of products on the "Add products to your app" screen and select "Whatsapp" to set up your app.
5. Setup your Whatsapp Business account and your account is ready for sending messages.
Create message templates in your Meta account that you wish to send in your message.
To integrate WhatsApp using ViaSocket - EBL for sending out messages without any deep integration, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Create a data source with "Endpoint" as type in your ViaSocket - EBL account.
2. Connect this endpoint in ViaSocket - EBL to a workflow.
3. Now connect this endpoint with your product to send out all the data and event trigger information to ViaSocket-EBL and pick the variables like mobile number which you will need to send the message.
4. On the workflow screen, click "Import Function" and search for a function named "Whatsapp Message" from the functions marketplace.
5. Click "Use it" to connect this function with your workflow.
6. Map all the values asked in the "Whatsapp Message" function from your "WhatsApp Meta App" and "the data that you sent on the created webhook" to complete the mapping process and click "Update".
Note: You can also add any extra parameters to the Whatsapp Message function if needed. Click here to check out Whatsapp API Doc.
7. Now hit "Dry Run" to test your WhatsApp integration.
Once done with all the above steps, you are ready to send WhatsApp messages with the trigger of data received from your system/product.